Tea Tree Premium
Botanical Name: Premium Melaleuca alternifolia
Country of Origin: Australia
Please select from the tags below to search additional information
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Tea Tree is a great all round ‘medicine cabinet oil’ as it treats most all bacterial infections.
Aroma is Carbonaceous, Fresh, Medicinal, Warm
Australian Essential Oils Premium Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) is one nature’s most effective and versatile healers.
Tea Tree oil is is a uniquely defined combination of monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes and terpene alchols that give outstanding therapeutic properties and a long history of safe and effective use. It is anti-microbial and anti-fungal
A sharp, fresh, reassuringly medicinal scented essential oil.
- Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
- Heals skin infections naturally.
- Relieves itchiness from rashes as well as helps reduce rashes.
- Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner: Fill a “glass” spray bottle (which you can BUY HERE) with 1-2 tsp. of tea tree oil and the rest of the bottle with water.
- Treats acne.
- Helps to prevent lice naturally; just add a few drops to your shampoo.
- A few drops in your pets’ crates or beds keep the fleas away.
- Removes ticks; just add to skin, and the little stinker will usually unlatch.
- Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
- Helps remove skin tags.
- Naturally cures bad breath. (Swish some tea tree oil and water in you mouth.)
- Can be used in a homemade toothpaste recipe.
- Has been found as an effective treatment for warts.
- Soothes insect bites.
- Treats ringworm.
- Treats psoriasis and other skin conditions.
- Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
- Works as as antiseptic on small cuts.
- Keeps your bathroom fresh.
- Relieves earaches; mix 1 drop of tea tree oil with 1 tsp. olive oil, drop mixture into the ear and then remove by tilting head.
- Freshen laundry: Add a few drops in your washing machine to scent your clothes. Also, if you forgot to put the clothes in the dryer, run again with tea tree oil to remove mildew. You can also scent wool dryer balls with tea tree oil.
- Helps freshen carpet.
- Can be used in several homemade kitchen cleaners.
- Kills mould: Mix apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil and spray on mould; place outside to sun-dry.
- Can be used in a homemade natural deodorant.
Indigenous people, would put rocks in their fires, until the rocks were extremely hot, these rocks were then place into small pools of water, often by small waterways. The water in the pool would then steam, Tea Tree leaves and branchlets were place into the steaming water and the oil vapour was inhaled for respiratory conditions.
Another use was where leaves and small branchlets were ‘stuck’ onto troubled areas with wet mud onto the affected area.
Early European usage
There were several small distillations of small wild populations, particularly around the northern New South Wales region in the early 1900’s. When raw materials (antiseptics) were in short supply in World War 1 and 2, soldiers would carry the oil with them, as a first aid kit.
After World War II with the development of antibiotics, Tea Tree faded away.
Present day usage
In the 1970’s Tea Tree oil was restarted by the Dean family, just south of Byron Bay. Tea Tree oil is now known around most of the world. In the 1980’s and 1990’s many Tea Tree oil farms were established around the northern New South Wales region. However the price crashed as some plantations were established in India and many other countries where labour is much cheaper. We sourceOu Premium Tea Tree essential oil, directly from local northern New South Wales Tea Tree farmers, these farmers have been long involved with Tea Tree industry and their expertise and quality is second to none.
Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-infectious, Anti-microbial, Anti-septic, Anti-viral, Decongestant, Disinfectant, Immune support, Immune-stimulant
2nd Chakra – relationships, creation energy, 3rd Chakra – personal power, Balancing, Clarity, Protective, Purifying
Do not ingest. Keep out of the reach of children. Store out of direct sunlight on below 30°
|Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 7 cm|