Buy Australian Essential Oils for Health & Well-being
Australian Essential Oils far outway the ones that most Australian’s buy in the supermarket.
OH! that will do, for Health, cleaning and for the first aid cabinet. Education about what you actually need is a priority.
Fact or Fiction? TV now warns us of the ‘Superbug” resistant to drugs. MRSA.
Some and only sum pure, unadulterated Essential Oils are not resistant.
Just the words Tea Tree and Eucalyptus do not mean what you think they mean. Unless you see the BOTANICAL NAME.
Other than that they may smell nice and may just kill something or another: Supermarket and cheap oils are for CLEANING.
Learn first to seek the purpose, then seek your solution. Plug ins and candles are nice, yet pure essential oils have a different purpose.
Please, if this means anything to you and your family then look for the Botanical Name, because if it does not have one what are you risking?
Please Ponder: YOUR health – YOUR future – YOUR Responsibility.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Aches and Pains related to our Energetic Chakra System Aside from aches in the regions...
Companion Essential Oils Anise Myrtle (Aniseed Myrtle) – Cardamon, Caraway, Cedarwood, Coriander, Eucalypts, Fennel, Mandarin, Rosewood, and...